Forums

Sign up or log in and get involved in the discussion. Share news, ask questions, or even talk about fun hobbies. Let’s make the Hardware Hound forums a great place to hang out.

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

FIRTHST

Hi, My name is also Josh, but to avoid confusion most people call me Nex. I work as a system administrator for a multinational firm. Don't ask me who we get far too many phishing emails as is and I don't want them sent to me directly. I also play a lot of games. Unlike the Josh who made this I actually have the time to.

I first heard about the hardware hound YouTube page a few years back. I looked at a few of the reviews and immediately thought they were far better than most. At the time he really did a good job of explaining things to normal people. Now, well he doesn't go into as much depth. But they are still good. if there is some new technology I immediately go there to see what the fuss is about because I find he is usually on point. The exception is his strange love of RGB lights. It's a light bulb, that's it. ALL IT DOES IS BURN MORE ELECTRICITY AND GENERATE MORE HEAT.

Still waiting for an NVMe review though... Which BTW Josh we have a few at my work place and, well, NVMe good. NVMe REALLY good.

Awesome! And RGB makes it go faster. Undeniable fact #39. lol

I'm getting sentimental here. I didn't know you cared so much, but then again I did get your bill soooooo......

Of course I care, you try finding reviews from someone who is competent and not getting paid to do them. Plus you saved me a few hundred bucks. Especially with your AMD reviews, never really liked them before. I was of the opinion that they must be cutting corners to get prices that low. Then I found out they weren't, and later found out that Intel just sucks at making stable multi core processors.